Vermiculite Removal For Commercial And Residential Properties In The GTA
Vermiculite removal minimizes the risk of exposure to asbestos and its consequent health hazards. Vermiculite is a mica-like material with excellent fire-resistant and insulation qualities. This prompted its use in many commercial and consumer products. It was later discovered that the material from Libby Mine in Montana (1920s to 1990), a major supplier of the material, may contain amphibole asbestos. If your building was built during that period, chances are that the vermiculite is contaminated and must be tested to determine if removal is necessary.
Why you need a professional vermiculite removal service:
- Vermiculite insulation products that contain asbestos can cause health risks if disturbed during maintenance, renovation or demolition.
- Certified asbestos inspectors will conduct a test to confirm the presence and extent of asbestos which forms the basis of your vermiculite removal plan.
- Trained technicians will safely remove the insulation to prevent disturbing asbestos fibres which when airborne can be breathed in by you and remain in your lungs for a very long time causing illness.
Asbestos Environmental Of Canada (AEOC) has certified inspectors and technicians to ensure that remediation is quick and safe. We have all the latest equipment and use proven vermiculite removal techniques to help deal with your problem.
Vermiculite Removal Services You Can Trust
Asbestos Environmental Of Canada has established a reputation for reliable and efficient asbestos-based vermiculite removal as well as mold remediation and elimination of other designated substances like lead and mercury. Our clients have peace of mind knowing their properties are safe to live and/or work in.
AEOC vermiculite removal services in the GTA:
- We use the latest asbestos testing methods to confirm whether you have a vermiculite problem.
- These findings are verified by an independent laboratory to ensure a high degree of accuracy of results.
- We formulate a step-by-step vermiculite remediation plan to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Only trained and licensed inspectors and technicians are sent for the job.
- We follow strict protocol when we comes to sealing of contaminated areas and during vermiculite disposal to prevent any spread of asbestos fibres.
Planning renovation or demolition of a residential or commercial property that is more than 20 years old? Schedule an asbestos testing so that you know whether or not you need vermiculite removal.